Sunday, July 11, 2010

July Challenge

How are you all?


For the July challenge i would like everyone to use the technique distressing.

(tearing,sanding, inking etc)


- I would also like to see one of the following: ribbon/fibre or lace
- a chipboard shape
- a name of a song as your title

Can everyone please sent their layout to me by the 31st Of July.

Please send your layouts to my email address at:
aussie_momma7@hotmail.com and i will put them up on the blog Wink


I look forward to seeing everyones layouts Smiley

Here is the link to the blog:

http://melodyscolourfulworld.blogspot.com/

tc from mel Smiley


My layout (Melody Rainbow)





























Design Team Member Sarahscrap's (Sarah's layout)































Design Team Member LindainSask (Linda Shewchuk's creations)

No comments:

Post a Comment